Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur (A branch of Pantai Medical Centre Sdn Bhd) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for DIABETES NURSE EDUCATOR position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To be responsible for the daily smooth running of the Diabetes Care Centre.
- To provide diabetes education and consultation to individuals of all ages, groups and the community.
- To be responsible for all sales in the Diabetes Care Centre.
- To be an “ambassador” to promote the diabetes wellness and prevention as a community service for GKL.
- To source for appropriate updated diabetes information, pamphlets and posters for the Centre.
- To direct and guide patient teaching and all diabetes activities for the nursing staff, and are able to maintain high standard of professional diabetes care.
- To educate/ train GKL nurses so that they are proficient in the management of diabetes care.
- To organize and coordinate all diabetes public forums.
- To be able to negotiate pricing of glucose monitoring devices, test strips lancets and other diabetes products.
- To be a resource personal for all public campaigns organized by GKL.
- To maintain good public relations with patients, relatives and staff.
- To update one’s knowledge continuously by attending in-service and updated diabetes education.
- To undertake any related duties as might be required, from time to time.
- To perform any additional duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
- You are responsible to be engaged in the department and Hospital quality indicators.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur is an accredited, leading medical centre that promises to bring you the best in health care and management under one roof. In the 24 years that we have been in operations, we have evolved from being an efficient and leading healthcare provider to a medical centre that offers and provides total solutions from every aspect.
Come and be a part of our team today.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.