PERSATUAN BUDDHIS PAHANG (PAHANG BUDDHIST ASSOCIATION) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Dialysis Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for a dedicated Dialysis Nurse to provide quality care to patients in need of dialysis treatment. The Dialysis Nurse's responsibilities include referring patients to Dieticians, Social Workers, or vascular access centers as required, evaluating patients’ lab results, and answering patients’ questions regarding dialysis treatments. You should also ensure that the dialysis machines and equipment are in good working order.
To be successful as a Dialysis Nurse, you should be compassionate toward patients and able to handle stressful situations. Ultimately, an exceptional Dialysis Nurse should have an excellent bedside manner, and demonstrate outstanding communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Dialysis Nurse Responsibilities:
- Checking and recording patients’ vitals before, during, and after dialysis treatment.
- Ensuring that hemodialysis treatments are administered to patients correctly.
- Monitoring patients during dialysis treatment to identify any adverse reactions.
- Preparing and updating nursing care plans.
- Guide patients on pre- and post-dialysis care
- Promptly notifying the appropriate medical practitioner of any problems that occur during dialysis treatments.
- Working with the Dialysis Technicians to ensure that dialysis machines and equipment are set up correctly.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Patient and compassionate.
Dialysis Nurse Requirements:
- Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered in the Nursing Board of Malaysia (Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia)
- Valid Nursing Annual Practising Certificate
Added advantage (not compulsory)
- Post Basic Renal Nursing
- Basic Life Support Certificate
- Intermediate computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point with ability to create presentations.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and observation skills.
- The ability to operate dialysis machines.
***New qualified Staff Nurses are encouraged to apply.
Please apply with the relevant documents (photocopies).
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Pahang.