Pantai Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Director of Nursing position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- At least 15 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Valid Annual Practising Certificate
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Registered Nurse (RN) as recognized by the Nursing Board of Malaysia.
- Post Basic Certification / Advanced Diploma.
- Valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Preferably Bachelors/Degree/Master in Nursing (or the equivalent qualification relevant to Nursing).
- A minimum of 15 years of nursing experience with at least 2-5 years in Nursing Administration / Management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of professional nursing principles and practices.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Impart exemplary and professional approach in all undertakings.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A self-starter, resourceful, possess initiative with the ability to work independently.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Willing to relocate and travel to hospitals within the Group.
- Able to work with all levels of staff.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Batu Pahat.