Fairview International School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for DIRECTOR OF REHABILITATION SERVICES position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The Director of Rehabilitation Services supervises the Occupational, Speech, and Physical Therapy staff who, under physician prescription, evaluate and treat patients
- The Director is responsible for overall supervision, coordination and administration of the department activities
- The Director is expected to follow hospital philosophy in administering department services and fulfilling community needs.
- Acts as a liaison between Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Administration, Medical Staff, Nursing Staff, and the community representing the department at professional meetings
- Sets and implements guidelines for rehabilitation programs such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and other therapies
- Trains new personnel as well as develops and implements policies and procedures pertaining to staffing and the budget for the department
- Maintains working relationships with community agencies
- Provides opportunity for development and professional growth of staff
- Evaluates professional and non-professional services supplied by the department
- Coordinates Rehabilitation Services with other hospital disciplines
- Maintains records and reports concerning department financial status. Prepares information for yearly budget
- Conducts annual staff performance evaluations
- Provides direct care to patients, as needed
- Is responsible for remaining current in Rehabilitation trends and new developments
- Promotes a safe and clean environment for staff and patients of all ages, through in-service education
- Conducts regular staff meetings
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
- Prepares quarterly Quality Assurance Reports and reports findings to QA Committee
- Conducts marketing activities to promote referrals
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer
- The Director of Rehabilitation Services must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, or Physical Therapy, with a Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree or an Advanced Degree
- Must be currently licensed in Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, or Physical Therapy
- Must have three to five years of clinical experience with three years of managerial experience
***We will invite shortlisted candidates for interviews until the position is filled.***
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.