Singapore Institute of Advanced Medicine Holdings is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Dosimetrist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Degree in Medical Dosimetry of equivalent
- Min. 3 years as working experience as Proton and/ or Photon Dosimetrist
- Knowledgeable in the areas of anatomy, physiology, clinical oncology, radiobiology, radiation physics, and radiation safety.
- Competent knowledge in the technical aspects of radiation oncology and medical physics to develop optimal treatment plans which include multi-modality (MR, PET) imaging for use in rigid and deformable registration, respiratory gating, and daily assessment of CBCT for dose tracking and possible treatment adaptation.
- Knowledgeable in health care informatics-including the resources, devices and methods to acquire, store and retrieve data. Tools include computers and software such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint as well as clinical guidelines, current medical terminology, information and communication systems.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate the exchange of information with patients, family members, the radiation oncology treatment team as well as outside entities.
- Has high level critical thinking and problem-solving skills, to include the ability to make quick evaluation and decisions for on-line adaptive responsibilities.
- Accurate calculations are required for all treatment plan implementation.
- Works independently, but in collaboration with the Radiation Oncologist and Medical Physicist.
- Has working knowledge of radiation safety principles and practices as well as current rules and regulations of regulatory agencies in Singapore.
- Has the ability to interpret criteria and develop treatment plans as defined by relevant treatment protocols.
- Knowledgeable in conducting clinical research including collecting data, implementing a study, and writing papers for publication.
- Proton experienced preferred; but center is willing to train a photon candidate.
- Experienced with Varian Aria, Eclipse and/or RayStation is a plus.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.