MiCare Sdn Bhd (a member of Zuellig Pharma Group) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive, Claims position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To process medical claims competently within the stipulated turnaround time and in accordance with claims protocol.
- To attend to claims enquiries and correspondences relating to feedback or complaints promptly and effectively.
- To follow-up and ensure all requests for supporting documents and/or information relevant to the assessment of a claim are promptly obtained from clients.
- To investigate potential fraudulent claims and report any suspicion of an irregularity to the superior.
- To perform any ad hoc tasks assigned by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Certificate in Medical Science/Nursing/Pharmacy/Insurance or any related field.
- Candidate with technical knowledge of medical claims or relevant working experience in Third Party Administration (TPA) / Insurance Industry will be an added advantage.
- Good command in English & Bahasa Malaysia, both speaking and writing.
- Able to work in fast paced environment, independent, customer focused and proactive working attitude with strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Flexible and willing to work extra hours as and when required.
- Possess own transport.
MiCare has developed the first ever System in-built Medical- Knowledge Based Administrative System in Asia to achieve cost containment not compromising on the quality of healthcare provided. Our tie-up with Academy of Family Physician has also enhanced this position.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.