MiCare Sdn Bhd (a member of Zuellig Pharma Group) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive, Medical Audit position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To audit and process Medical Claims.
- Responsible to receive, process and respond to customers enquiries in a professional and prompt manner.
- Follow up on the feedback, escalation within internal department and customers.
- To perform ad-hoc functions as and when delegated.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing/Pharmacy/Medical Science.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in GP clinic.
- Knowledge in drugs and diagnosis.
- Good team player.
- Good command in English & Bahasa Malaysia, both speaking and writing.
- Computer literate (Good in Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Customer focused and proactive working attitude with strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and independent
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Flexible and willing to work extra hours as and when required.
- Possess own transport.
MiCare has developed the first ever System in-built Medical- Knowledge Based Administrative System in Asia to achieve cost containment not compromising on the quality of healthcare provided. Our tie-up with Academy of Family Physician has also enhanced this position.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.