PROTECTHEALTH CORPORATION SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive Medical Audit position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Accountable in a quality improvement process for an effective and efficient healthcare system and healthcare delivery.
- Support and assist in clinical audit to ensure the treatment follow the latest Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) provided by Ministry of Health.
- To carry out the post-pay audit and medical audit for specific disease to compare the differences of claim, treatment and outcome.
- Working together with Standard, Quality and Accreditation Department (SQA) to develop criteria for accreditation of providers.
- Developing the visit team that will involve SQA and other relevant departments of the Company.
- Identify trigger based on quality and appropriateness of health care services provided and not just financial triggers.
- Ensure the claim submission system will include the variable/entry that show how the treatment/management had follow the CPG.
- To run of post-pay audit of selected disease/treatment, any outlier claims or random sampling.
- Present the finding to management committee/CEO and the proposal on how to make it better
- To ensure the new core system/ claim system of the Company will have the variable/entry
- Carry out site visit to monitor / help / educate for better claim and treatment submission can be achieved.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in medicine, pharmacy or audit related field.
- Preference with a minimum of 3 years working experience in Takaful / Insurance / TPCA / Healthcare industry.
- Willingness to work creatively and collaboratively in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Organised and self-motivated.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet demands of a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Incorporated on 19 December 2016, ProtectHealth Corporation Sdn Bhd (ProtectHealth) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ProtectHealth Malaysia, established under the Ministry of Health, Malaysia (MOH).
As a not-for-profit company, ProtectHealth coordinates, administers and manages initiatives related to financing healthcare services as mandated by MOH.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Cyberjaya.