DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd (internal only) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive, Patient Support position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Enroll new patients and ensure that all appropriate information is obtained as well as log support and all interactions in the Patient Solution System on timely basis.
- Provide guidance to patients throughout application process, including completion of required documents.
- Follow up each case to ensure implementation of the program, including medication delivery status and document submission.
- Assist in ensuring that programs are delivered within the appropriate service levels and standards including, but not limited to, case handling time, pre-defined protocols and confidentiality of patient data
- Proactively sharing information to the appointed program leader to enhance the services to patients
- Support Operation manager to prepare reports and monitor progress
- Deliver any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Provide emotional support, resource referral and basic disease information to patients if needed.
- Hospital visits are required if there is any.
- Conduct face-to-face meeting and maintain phone communication with patients, healthcare professionals and the involved stakeholders if needed.
- Must possess diploma and above in Nursing, Social work, Public Health or relevant qualification.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in healthcare related field. Working in Patient Liaison / Customer service / Nursing department in Hospital will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in using computer and phone as primary device to perform job duties.
- Efficient communication with patients at all levels and healthcare professionals.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented in documentation and reporting
- Patience and positive thinking
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.