IMU Education Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Executive, Procurement - Healthcare position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Working together with Healthcare Procurement Team procures the right quantity and quantity of items/services from the right Vendor at the right time with the right price and terms.
- Working together with the team ensure un-interrupted supply of items/services – in IMU Hospital and IMU ACC Clinics.
- Conduct alternative sourcing for better or equivalent Quality / Service and competitive pricing
- Ensure timely issuance of Purchase Order
- Practice Cost Containment and Cost Savings at all times.
- Ensure that Procurement Team involves all stakeholders in the decision making for procurement of products or services and hospital’s interests are protected at all times.
- Working together with the team expedites outstanding purchase orders to ensure delivery requirements are met.
- Working together with Healthcare Procurement Team effective & efficient administration of Vendor’s information prior to registering them in IMU Healthcare HIS System / database. (Done in accordance with the Department’s Policies and Procedures).
- To assist daily operations in an effective and efficient manner within the policies & procedures set by the company.
- Coordinates and resolves problems, product complaint and product recall with end user departments and suppliers.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and documentation on all solicitations, responses, purchases, contracts, correspondence and related follow up. Ensure filing system is maintained to allow effective audit trails.
- Assist in preparing documentation for Contracts and Tenders.
- Assist Procurement Manager - Healthcare in running Tenders for Medical Equipment following Company’s Tender Policies & Procedures.
- Assist Procurement Manager - Healthcare to resolve problems related to specifications, quality, delivery & price.
- Undertake additional duties and task assigned by the Procurement Manager – Healthcare.
• Degree or Diploma in Procurement, Business Administration or related field.
• Working experience min 2-4 years or more in Healthcare or Hospital industry.
• Experience in Hospital Information System.
• Experienced with Hospital Medical Surgical Consumables
• Strategic Sourcing of Products & Services
• Management of Contracts & Tenders
• Knowledge related regulatory in Healthcare Procurement Requirements.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.