Agensi Pekerjaan Adecco Personnel Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Financial Compliance Lead (Internal Audit Background) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordination and planning of the Finance Compliance Organization testing procedures
- Carry out assessment/reviews based on findings of process or business control improvement opportunities and discussion with stakeholders
- Prepare/Review reports and training materials on a periodic basis to address updates on Internal Controls/Business Improvement projects to affiliates and internal team member’s Key Responsibilities
- Ensure that all Compliance related checklists, manuals and procedural documents are updated and reflect current department/team practices,
- Actively participate and support the development of standard operating procedures/ guidelines for the local operations
- Ensures that there is a periodic review and maintenance user mitigations
- Monitoring and maintaining proper control information/description as made available in the relevant monitoring tools
- Provide support to in scope affiliates regarding ICFR and SOD processes, implementation of controls and change requirements, Coordinating and planning of ICFR testing procedures
- Actively participates as self tester in the testing of ICFR Controls and coordinates remediation where applicable
- Interfacing between the local affiliate and auditors when required
- Providing training support to the in-scope affiliates and controls owners, on an as needed basis.
- Supervise the SAP end user support ,pertaining to user access and authorization role related issues
- Involve in Continuous Improvement to identify/plan/manage/execute/monitor the process improvement opportunities such as implementation, provide recommnedations and solution
- Minimum Degree qualification in accounting/commerce and/or Professional qualification will be added advantage (e.g. CPA, ICAA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Familiar with the SAP ERP system will be added advantage
- US GAAP (SOX) is required.
- Experience in managing financial compliance program with demonstrated analytical, organizational and planning skills
- minimum of 8 years of working experience in a recognized accounting firm, multinational company's compliance, Finance-internal controls or internal audit function with strong interest in financial compliance.
- Strong leadership skills is required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.