ONE OSTEO (VISIONARY HOLISTIC CENTER ) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Front Desk Executive position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- 2 full time Position
- MUST BE ABLE to work on PUBLIC HOLIDAY's (According to clinic operation, we close only on Sunday's, 25th Dec & 1st Jan)
Working hours & Days:-
Monday to Saturday (ALTERNATE DAYS OFF UPON CONFIRMATION)
9.00am - 7.00pm (According to clinic operation)
(1 hour Lunch Break )
We are Hiring!
Join our team as a Front Desk Executive.
We assume you have the passion to serve and highly motivated to join us, whatever stage of your career you may be at. At One Osteo we offer a range of possibilities. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional − if you are ready to take the next step in your career and are searching for a new challenge, our doors are always open. We are seeking a friendly, service-oriented front desk executive to join our growing operations.
· Experience in customer service and/or healthcare industry preferred
· Proficiency in English is a must
· Mandarin or Cantonese speaking is an added advantage
· Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Word & Excel
· Personable and outgoing when dealing with patients
· Professional phone demeanor
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to maintain calm, polite, and patient in stressful situations
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Ability to connect with patients and consistently give them a positive customer experience
· Must be able to work on Public Holidays (According to the clinic operations, we are only closed on Sundays, 25th December & 1st January)
· Retirees are welcome to apply
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage and assist in daily operations in clinic, liaising with patients & practitioners for appointment & follow up bookings
· Handle bookings of appointments on the company’s software system & other channels of appointment booking where necessary
- Assist in all means of communications (calls, SMS, email) to & from the patient.
· Answering the phone and assisting in patients’ needs and requests for booking or cancelling appointments
· Respond to emails, complaints, inquiries, and comments left on the company’s Facebook pages in a timely and appropriate manner
· Manage general function of accounting including prepare tax invoice and payment processing
· Maintain daily payments filing documents for daily sales.
· Responsible of overall documentation of credit card sales accounts
· Submit report on daily, weekly (or) monthly basis to Head of Human Resource and Finance.
· Monitor and assist in basic requirements of Clinic’s operations eg: inventory, stationary, etc
· Attend and complete all other assigned task given accordingly by management.
· Maintain a clean and tidy workspace at all times
· Ensuring the current Covid SOP’s are adhered to
One Osteo is the first clinic offering the Osteopathy approach in Malaysia. Founded by French Osteopath Nicolas Grimaldi in 2010 and based in Kuala Lumpur, One Osteo is renowned for its efficiency in treating many conditions and ailments, with patients coming from all over Malaysia and beyond. After 6 years, One Osteo is looking to develop its activity, grow into a larger clinic, and launch the first osteopathic private institute in Malaysia.
Osteopathy is a manual therapy aiming to diagnose and correct the mechanical and functional imbalances of the body structures leading to functional disorders / symptoms.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya.