OK Pharmacy (FARMASI OK) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Fully Registered Pharmacist/Provisionally Registered Pharmacist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Description (FRP/PRP):
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Pharmacy / Pharmacology or equivalent.
- 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferable for this position, training will be provided upon confirmation.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare-Pharmacy or equivalent, Full-Time position(s) available.
- Attractive salary & benefits package will be discuss upon interview.
- Partnership program will be provided to excellent candidates.
- Provides counseling and drug information and drug information service to customer.
- Conducts blood sugar, blood pressure and blood cholesterol test as and when required.
- Lead, develop, train and motivate subordinates in promoting customer service, courtesy and improving store standards.
- Maintain proper recording of all sale of scheduled drugs according to the requirement of Pharmacy Legislations.
- All other relevant administrative functions.
- Registered Pharmacist with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
- Must possess interest to instill health food awareness.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and BM. Knowledge of Mandarin and other dialect is an added advantage.
- Computer literate with good interpersonal and leadership skill.
- Must posess own transport.
- Able to self motivate and work independently
- Sales and service orientated
- Enthusiastic and passionate
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Ampang, Cheras, Selayang, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan.