Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for GL Assessor - Contract/Permanent position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Issue Letter of Guarantees for patients in local hospital on 24/7 basis
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls and emails within the targeted service levels
- Process all medical claims based on client guidelines
- Act as the subject matter expert and provide coverage advice to customers on their enquiries
- Work with inter-departments to resolve customers’ enquiries
- Provide excellent service to all our customers at all times and achieve targeted customer satisfaction score
- Perform any other duties whenever required from time to time
- Diploma/Degree holders from any medical-related fields (Medicine, Nursing, Biomedicine, Bioscience, etc) are preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer engagement skills
- Able to converse, read and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia FLUENTLY.
- Competent computing skills such as MS Word, MS Excel
- Excellent service mindset
- Team player who can work together with a big team
- Versatile and adaptive
- Medical and/or health insurance knowledge is an advantage
- Must be able to work in shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Must be able to work rostered day and night shifts
Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Corporate Outsource Services Sdn Bhd) - a subsidiary of one of the leading healthcare providers in Asia is providing an integrated solution and tailored platform to the clients.
Our company is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific region and would like to invite talented and qualified candidates to join us.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.