MIMS Medica Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Graduate/Postgraduate MedComms Intern position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Developed by MIMS (read more about us below) according to international standards and led by a highly experienced team of experts and trainers
- M3 will introduce a new generation of workforce to the exciting world of medical information and communications
- Interns will participate in various medical writing projects, working alongside colleagues and pharmaceutical clients from various Asia-Pacific countries
- A thorough understanding of MedComms and how it fits in the healthcare/pharmaceutical ecosystem
- Learn how to apply your academic training to the different roles and functions in medical writing, and develop a coreset of transferable skills for professional growth
- Pick up the necessary editorial and technical skills to develop and deliver different types of medical writing projects (eg, scientific publications, continuing medical education activities, pharmaceutical marketing materials, etc)
- Hone your project management and client servicing acuity
- Have an aptitude and passion for scientific writing and communication, with a focus on medicine
- Have an analytical mind and are able to process information quickly
- Consistently demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude towards problem solving
- Are eager to pick up new knowledge and enjoy professional challenges as well as working in a fast-paced environment
- A recognised degree in biological, medical or life sciences (BSc, BPharm, MSc, PhD, PharmD – relevant fields will also be considered). Your degree should be awarded in or after November 2019.
- For degree holders, a CGPA of >3.0 / Second Class upper
- Excellent command of English, demonstrated by an IELTS score of ≥7.0 / TOEFL (iBT) score of ≥94–101 / MUET Band 6
- <1 year of working experience
- Pharmacists who have completed their mandatory training within the past 12 months are welcome to apply
- Graduates: current or previous editorial experience (eg, writing for university/society bulletins)
- Postgraduates: published scientific research work in academic journals
- 12 months of stipend, paid at a competitive market rate according to your academic qualification.
- A discretionary bonus at the end of the programme, subject to individual performance.
- Opportunities to travel to the company’s international offices in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- An opportunity to join MIMS as a full-time staff upon successfully completing the programme.
- Your updated CV
- Your most recent English test results if available (IELTS/TOEFL/MUET)
- A self-authored short essay on ‘COVID-19 and its impact on the Malaysian healthcare system’ (max. 100 words)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.