Persatuan Dialisis Kurnia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Position of Head Nurse.
- Minimum 5 years working experience after Post Basic Haemodialysis qualification
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing, preference will be given to degree holder
- Supervisory experience will be given preference
- Special preference will be given to applicants who are multilingual
- Market competitive salary and perks
- Annual increment
- Annual Bonus
- Will be located near to a MRT station
- Satisfaction that your effort and dedication will make a difference to someone’s life
- To ensure that the standards and SOP, in nursing care of patients, are maintained and followed by all staff nurses and nurse aides at all times
- To ensure that the dialysis centre is run in an efficient manner
- To supervise the planning and rostering of patients and staff.
- To supervise staff nurses, nurse aides and all other medical staff.
- To plan the training program, and to supervise training of new dialysis staff
- To ensure proper records keeping of patient care notes, stock book, inventory book, stock control book and other records as required by MOH and the centre.
- To ensure requisitions for medical supplies are made timely.
- To submit monthly stock report
- To work alongside Management to resolve any technical matters
- To prepare reports, annual return, notifications, submission of forms to National Renal Registry
- To ensure medical records of patients are updated for visiting nephrologist’s review
- To ensure all staff, patients, visitors comply to standards and guidelines from MOH at all time
- To maintain and record minutes of staff meetings
- To ensure all clinical investigations as ordered by doctor/nephrologist are carried out and results given to the doctor/nephrologist
- To participate in assessment and orientation of new patient
- To prepare reports, forms, and necessary documentations required for renewal of operating license by MOH
- To prepare and submit annual appraisal of all staff nurses and nurse aides
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.