DOCTOR ANYWHERE OPERATIONS PTE. LTD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Medical Claims (Malaysia) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Identify potential policies and coverage for incoming claims, performing independent research to seek validation or clarification where necessary.
- Provide prompt, clear and accurate advice to clients and other parties on any claims matters.
- Direct implementation of claims service standards to ensure delivery of quality-focused, consistent cost-effective service and administration.
- Provide medical expertise with respect to planning and establishing goals, policies, procedures and protocols to improve medical & service standards.
- Ensure that Doctor Anywhere Malaysia is keeping abreast and compliant with statutory, licensing and accreditation requirements.
- Refine and improve our service delivery at the interface between our clinical and operations teams.
- To act as an ambassador for Doctor Anywhere Malaysia and contribute to the wider digital health agenda as appropriate.
- Any other adhoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Recognized Medical Degree (MBBS) with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience as a Family Physician
- Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) / NSR & possess valid APC
- Experience in Insurance/ Third-Party Administrators industries will be ideal
- Ability to communicate clearly in both writing and verbally
- Ability to handle and mediate sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we're a fast-growing business and there's always grey areas, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.
Under the DA Network clinics, users also have access to an island-wide panel of general practitioners, specialists, and allied healthcare providers.
Complementing this ecosystem is the DA Marketplace. Users can shop for a wide range of health and wellness products and services, such as nutritional supplements, skincare products, physical therapy sessions, and even book home-based healthcare services – all in one place. Doctor Anywhere now serves more than one million, and growing, users on its online and offline platforms.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.