Agensi Pekerjaan Talentvis Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Operations position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Establish, develop and implement strategies to maximize resources.
- Coach and oversee operations department to ensure operational issue been handle well and effectively.
- Participates annually in the business planning and budget process, cascading the plan down to the operations and marketing team members, clinic staffs and doctors.
- Review and track clinic performance to reach the monthly profitability and sales.
- Identifies issues and concerns as well as promotes efficiency in the operations department through practical solutions and value-added recommendations where appropriate.
- Evaluate, plan current and projected budgetary needs for all portfolios in terms of staffing, equipment and capital.
- Consistently identify gaps and opportunity for improving the quality of care through consistent interaction with Doctors and Clinics.
- Check stock count report and cost of sales for clinics and suggest any control to clinic based on the analysis and explanation provided.
- Set performance KPI in line with business goals and objectives.
- Oversee staff development and career management within Operations.
- Review work flow process and SOPs where necessary to reflect current practice and implementation.
- Oversee the audit report for clinics and ensure the problem been identify and action plan is in place.
- Present the clinic performance at the monthly meetings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Proactive and result-oriented
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.