PROTECTHEALTH CORPORATION SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Operations position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Direct, oversee and manage the whole Operations Department in achieving the strategic development of the organisation’s business with the aim of acquiring profitable portfolio in order to support company’s overall strategy, goals and initiatives.
1. To lead, manage and develop the Operations Department activities and initiatives to ensure the achievement of highest possible standards of excellence in all business activities and objectives.
2. Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress; especially for Claims Management Section and Customer Relationship Management (Call Centre) Section and other related operations roles / functions.
3. To ensure the achievement of simplifying SOPs and guidelines to support our Business Channel.
4. Liaising with the Management to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
5. Roll out new initiatives and/or implementation of changes that may be necessary to improve and enhancing client servicing as well as operational efficiencies.
6. To ensure that operational priorities are aligned with total company directions, works across the organization to understand, influence and execute strategies that support new products and services
7. Ensure success in regulated environment that reinforce compliance to appropriate laws, regulations and/or guidelines
8. Ensure consistent & effective execution of key systems & processes that make effective use of organizational resources and creates systems, processes and decisions that enhance operational efficiency
9. To procure and ensure automated straight through system to establish effectiveness and efficiency internally.
10. Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to the regulating authorities.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
2. Minimum of 8 years of working experience in healthcare or related industry
3. Good knowledge in medical claims processing and customer service scope of works will be an added advantage
4. Strong IT knowledge is an added bonus
5. Strong business acumen and interface with various stakeholders
Incorporated on 19 December 2016, ProtectHealth Corporation Sdn Bhd (ProtectHealth) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ProtectHealth Malaysia, established under the Ministry of Health, Malaysia (MOH).
As a not-for-profit company, ProtectHealth coordinates, administers and manages initiatives related to financing healthcare services as mandated by MOH.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Cyberjaya.