Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Head of Veterinarian position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior veterinarian on technical knowledge, policies and procedures - offering tools for employees to take responsibility for their work processes and participate in the quality improvement process.
- To ensure best practices in farm leading to maximize health and production status and minimize disease exposure risk.
- Identify stakeholders in the organisation and management capability of process improvement teams to meet the Company's goals and business objectives
- Design, develop and implement quality management processes and guidelines in order to enhance quality, efficiency and performance to finish product requirements.
- Review risk assessment such as hazards, HACCP, likelihood and Impact on integration in particular - save time and money by reducing down-time, rework, customer complaints, return and excessive warranty repair/reject/non-conformance costs.
- Ensure quality management documentation meets all legislative and regulatory requirements to maintain certifications required (HACCP, MyGap, ISO).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Veterinary.
- More than 10 years experience in Poultry industry
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Perak.