Watson's Personal Care Stores Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Health Advisor (Mukah Sarawak) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide nutritional consultation and deliver excellent product advice to our customers.
- Track and review the sales objective of Health Division as necessary in order to achieve the division’s sales target.
- Maintain housekeeping standard of health items which includes promotional display and price tags.
- To conduct overall healthcare department stock maintenance, ordering, receiving and stock level.
- To upkeep cleanliness, tidiness of stocks and shelves
- Provide health tests to customers on related promotional activities.
- Handle customers’ inquiries and provide customer service.
What Will You Need ?
- Prefer candidates with diploma or bachelor degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Science, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Experience in health / retail pharmacy industry will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality with strong drive and excellent in communication skills.
- A passion for promoting health and wellbeing.
- Able to work on retail hours (includes weekends and public holidays).
- Full-Time positions available.
Successful applicant can look forward to:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Contractual bonus
- Staff purchase discounts
- Medical, hospitalization and insurance coverage
- Annual performance reviews and salary adjustments
- Great career progression and development for outstanding achievers
- Motivating and challenging work environment
With total revenue over HKD157 billion in fiscal year 2014 and over 110,000 employees, the Group is also a member of the world-renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings (CKHH), which has five core businesses - ports and related services, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
About Watsons Malaysia
Watsons is the flagship health and beauty brand of A.S. Watson Group.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific “Asia’s Top 1,000 Brands” survey 2015 of over 6,000 respondents.
- “Asia’s Top 1000 Brands” survey – Campaign Asia-Pacific in conjunction with TNS (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011) and Nielsen (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Sarawak.