Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Healthcare Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· Care for the health, well-being and safety of elderly clients [at all times] in the Senior Care Centre
· Deliver nursing care needs for elderly clients [under supervision of the centre’s Registered Nurse]
· Prepare and conduct programme activities for elderly clients
· Organise social and recreational group excursions
· Update Individual Care Plans and relevant records
· Look after clients’ personal care needs and cleanliness
· Support caregivers and volunteers in caring for clients
· Relevant Nursing/Healthcare Certificate
· Competency in eldercare service with at least 3 years working experience in a local [Singapore] nursing home or eldercare facility.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Possess a passionate disposition to care for elderly clients.
· Be able to prepare and conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily news chats, cooking therapy, Art & Craft therapy, singing therapy, dancing, remininiscence therapy; etc.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via the APPLY NOW button below.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).
Our Senior Care Centre provides centre-based community services to seniors who are physically frail and in need of supervision during the day while their loved ones are at work. The services include Dementia Day Care, Maintenance Day Care, Rehabilitation Care and Nursing Care.
We are passionate that our Senior Care Centres achieve the VISION of happy and healthy seniors enjoying meaningful quality of life in a caring and respectful environment. Join the our pioneering cohort of healthcare professionals and uplift the lives of our seniors in the community.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.