Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Healthcare Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· Honest and hardworking individuals
· Good attitude, willing to learn and enthusiastic on healthcare services
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Possess good interpersonal & communication skills, fluent in English and BM. Other languages are added advantage.
· Able to handle administrative duties, such as appointment scheduling, general reporting. Basic computer knowledge is essential.
· Experience is not needed as training will be provided. However, experience in healthcare will be an added advantage.
· Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply
· Can start immediately
· Basic salary, EPF, SOCSO, EIS
· Friendly working environment
Our CORE VALUES
- Compassion- We endeavour to give confort, love and care to everyone we encounter and help them attain wholeness, reconciliation, harmony and peace.
- Respect - We uphold the inherent dignity, beliefs and right of choice of each person.
- Integrity - We uphold honesty, justice and trust.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy (SRT)
- Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy ( IMRT)
- 3D Conformal Radiotherapy
- Conventional Radiotherapy
- Outpatient Care
- Inpatient Care
- Deitetic services
- Pastoral care
- Health screening, Diagnotic imaging - PETCT, CT Scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound & X-ray
- In House Palliative and Home Visits
- in house physiotherapy
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang.