Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Healthcare Assistant - Senior Care position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Care for the health, well-being and safety of elderly clients [at all times] in the Centre
- Deliver nursing care needs for elderly clients [under supervision of the centre’s Registered Nurse]
- Prepare and conduct programme activities for elderly clients
- Organise social and recreational group excursions
- Update Individual Care Plans and relevant records
- Look after clients’ personal care needs and cleanliness
- Support caregivers and volunteers in caring for clients
- Competency in eldercare service with at least 3 years working experience in a nursing home or eldercare facility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for elderly clients.
- Be able to prepare and conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily news chats, cooking therapy, Art & Craft therapy, singing therapy, dancing, remininiscence therapy; etc.
In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.