HSC Medical Center (KL) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Hospital Aide (Ward/A&E/OT) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/Professional Certificate/Diploma in any related field
- Have a minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in a Hospital Setting (Ward/A&E/OT Department)
- Able to work on call and shift hours (12hours shift)
- Able to adapt and flexible to changes within the organization
- Able to work in minimal supervision
- A good team player, a detailed and result oriented person.
- A pleasant person who enjoys meeting customers / patients / doctors
- Good communication & written in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Ampang
- Preferably for someone that have experience working in Ward/A&E/Operation Theatre Department
- Full-Time position(s) available
Formerly known as HSC Medical Center, ALTY Orthopaedic Hospital was recently rebranded to reflect the growth and transformation of our hospital, a joint effort between TE Asia Healthcare and our founding group of established Orthopaedic Surgeons, as we pursue our dream of making this the orthopaedic hospital of choice.
In the last decade, HSC Medical Center has offered trustworthy patient-centric care for local and international patients, primarily in cardiac care and health screening. Building upon this, ALTY or “Adding Life to Years” will now provide focused care for Orthopaedic and Musculoskeletal conditions supported by other medical specialties. Health screening will continue to be a key service of ALTY, branded as HSC Health Screening.
At ALTY, we take pride in creating an environment where some of the most essential elements - value, ethics, expectations, goals and task management – come together to create a positive and productive ambiance where our employees can make a mark on their performance.
On top of prioritising a healthy work-life balance, we ensure all our employees are recognized as key drivers and the ambassadors of the company. Staying true to that, we encourage employee engagement through all-year round social activities to shape a well-rounded working experience for our employees.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either