KUALA LUMPUR KEPONG BERHAD (KLK) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Hospital Assistant (Based in Oil Palm Estate) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for running and maintaining estate clinics/dispensary.
- To examine and treat minor ailments.
- To dispense medicines, inoculations and perform minor surgeries such as lancing and draining the local infection.
- To support estate or mill manager in ensuring that all clinic/dispensary operations are in compliance with the Environment, Safety & Health (ESH) as well as statutory regulations.
- To prepare medicine requisitions, and account for the receipts and issue of drugs and medicines.
- Possess Sijil Pembantu Pengawai Perubatan Grade I, II or III from Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, and must be registered with EHA Board (LPPHE) and those with working experience as Hospital Assistant.
- Diploma in Medical Assistant from related nursing schools and registered with Lembaga Pembantu Perubatan Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia. .
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in related field.
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Willing to work in the estate or palm oil mill.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Pahang.