Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for INDUSTRIAL NURSE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To provide basic medical and health consultation to employees to ensure Company’s continuous productivity.
- Manage In-plant clinic.
- Provide initial assessment of on the job injuries & illnesses and refers employee as appropriate for further evaluation as necessary.
- Provide direct care, including treatment of occupational injuries & illnesses, using established medical protocols.
- Coordinate & provide appropriate care, treatment, and follow-up work related health events based on knowledge of the specific work environment.
- Provide health related counseling for employees within the scope of nursing knowledge and practice.
- Maintain & safeguard confidentiality of employee health information and medical records.
- Administrative duties include accurate reporting of Occupational Injury and illness, systematic documentation of all medical and Occupational Health records, issue guarantee letter, assist with medical claims.
- Assists with implementation of health promotion strategies including group & individual health education activities. To formulate and propose health programs for employees to optimize their knowledge on health related matters.
- Overall responsible for plant wellness program.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Nursing.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board as State Registered Nurse (SRN)
- Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate as State Registered Nurse from Malaysia Ministry of Health.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in the industrial line.
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Multi-national Fortune 500 companies
- Provide an excellent benefit
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Penang.