Mah Sing Group Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Industrial Nurse (In-House) - Glove Manufacturing, Klang position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substances regulations.
• Provide initial assessment of on-the-job injuries & illnesses and refers employee as appropriate for further evaluation, as necessary.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintain & safeguard confidentiality of employee health information and medical records.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Administrative duties include accurate reporting of Occupational Injury and illness, systematic documentation of all medical and Occupational Health records.
• Maintain nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements such as calling for repairs and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem solving methods.
• Overall responsible for plant wellness program.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in industrial line.
• Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board as Registered Nurse (RN).
• Possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate as Registered Nurse from Malaysia Ministry of Health.
• Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
• Computer literacy in MS Words, Excel, Power Point (an added advantage).
• Possess own transport.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Klang/Port Klang.