Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Insurance Claims Assessor (Medical Science Fresh Graduate Hiring) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Process authorized claims transactions within the required benchmarks
- Review and approve cases that exceeds subordinates’ authority within required benchmarks
- Building and Developing complete skill sets for Claims Assessors
- Claims Reporting
- Trends Analysis
- Process all Life and/or A&H claims requests received as per stipulated requirements
- Ensure meeting personal quality, turn around time and productivity benchmark
- Review/approve cases that exceeds subordinates’ authority
- Training of all new joiners on claims processing rules and products knowledge including Review and Feedback for On-The-Job training cases
- Providing training in System Navigation and Processing Steps, towards certification with Claims Approval Authority, as stipulated in the Claims Approval Authority guidelines.
- Report claim experience, quality, trends and patterns analysis, with a view to identifying issues & problems, formulating solutions and strategies as part of the risks management and control responsibilities and its implementation.
- Assist Assistance Manager to conduct regular claims review in claims performance to ensure claims principles/authorities are adhered to. Review claims decision making process to identify areas of claims risk management concerns for further improvements.
- Organize and implement team engagement activities to foster closer team spirit and create work life balance environment.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
- University or college graduate holding appropriate professional qualification.
- Good communications and presentation skills in English.
- Self-motivated and customer orientated.
- Sound problem solving.
- Time management skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Sound knowledge of Accident & Hospitalization claims.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya.