Ulink Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Insurance Claims & Assistance Executive (Work Remotely) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Looking for multiple positions for remote-working team in Malaysia to support Singapore operations. RM4,000 – 9,000 salary depending on years of experience.
Medical Claims Assessment:
- Claims adjudication for group and individual health insurance claims
- Perform claims investigations and provide findings/chronological updates
- Process pre-approval requests to facilitate cash-less treatment
- Answer claims-related enquiries over hotline and email
- Manage claims workflow and SLAs
- Assist with policy administration
- Submit monthly/ad-hoc reports to clients
- Manage medical and non-medical providers
- Coordinate medical assistance and emergency medical evacuations
- Arrange in- and out-patient treatment globally. Ensure proper communication with all stakeholders: members, next-of-kin, brokers, HR, providers, etc.
- Provide travel assistance
- Answer enquiries over hotline and email
- Submit monthly/ad-hoc reports to stakeholders
- Be on rotation for after-hours/night shift work
- Business development
- Adhere to information security, BCP and other business continuity planning
- Manage system enhancement projects
- Bachelor’s or post-graduate degree in biomedical sciences/nursing/pharmacy/insurance or related field
- Minimum 4 years experience in TPA, medical/travel assistance or insurance operations
- Be able to take initiative and work independently
- Be resourceful and have strong problem-solving skills
For candidates looking for:
- Work flexibility: permanent remote work
- Multiple positions in Malaysia to support Singapore operations. RM4,000 – 9,000 salary depending on years of experience
- Career advancement and opportunities to handle responsibilities
- Exposure and learning opportunities in an entrepreneurial and team-based setting
Founded in 1996, Ulink Assist is one of Singapore’s most experienced medical assistance providers. Every year, we coordinate >2,000 medical assistance cases and process >25,000 insurance claims. Interested in medical assistance operations and in working on entrepreneurial projects in a fast-growing company? http://ulinkassist.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor, Melaka, Penang, Perak, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Pahang, Kuala Lumpur, Kedah.