Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Insurance Claims Manager / Specialist / Executive (Life / Medical) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lead and monitor efficiency of team members in the processing claims as per stipulated requirement and benchmarks
- Supervise and monitor the productivity and workflow of team to ensure team operating efficiency.
- Accountable for team turnaround time, quality and productivity performance.
- Review and approve cases that exceed authority.
- Ensure reporting are prepared and checked within agreed timeline on daily/weekly/monthly basis as require.
- Prepare management reports.
- Recruit, train and develop team members to achieve maximum potential and competency.
- Identify, propose and implement process/system improvements.
- Monitor team attendance & punctuality.
- Manage client office relationship.
- Other assignment(s) allocated from time to time.
- Graduate with Degree with at least 6-8 years working experience in the Insurance operations
- Supervisory experience of at least 5 years in handling a team size of >= 15 members in daily operations processing
- At least 5 years claims experience with authority for Minor/Major claims
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and follow respective country’s requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good problem solving skills and customer focused
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in handling technical claims or customer complaints will be an added advantage
- LOMA certification will be advantage
- Process authorized claims transactions within the required benchmarks
- Review and approve cases that exceeds subordinates’ authority within required benchmarks
- Building and Developing complete skill sets for Claims Assessors
- Claims Reporting
- Trends Analysis
- Process all Life and/or A&H claims requests received as per stipulated requirements
- Ensure meeting personal quality, turn around time and productivity benchmark
- Review/approve cases that exceeds subordinates’ authority
- Training of all new joiners on claims processing rules and products knowledge including Review and Feedback for On-The-Job training cases
- Providing training in System Navigation and Processing Steps, towards certification with Claims Approval Authority, as stipulated in the Claims Approval Authority guidelines.
- Report claim experience, quality, trends and patterns analysis, with a view to identifying issues & problems, formulating solutions and strategies as part of the risks management and control responsibilities and its implementation.
- Assist Assistance Manager to conduct regular claims review in claims performance to ensure claims principles/authorities are adhered to. Review claims decision making process to identify areas of claims risk management concerns for further improvements.
- Organize and implement team engagement activities to foster closer team spirit and create work life balance environment.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
- University or college graduate holding appropriate professional qualification.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and customer orientated.
- Sound problem solving.
- Time management skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Sound knowledge of Accident & Hospitalization claims.
- Experience in Life insurance with an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Cyberjaya, Putrajaya.