SPECTRUM OF LIFE SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Integrative Doctor position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for an Integrative Doctor who believed in Integrative Medicine and embrace the philosophy of treating the patient as a whole person. You need to be resourceful, passionate and caring in delivering stellar patient care through advanced integrative medical practices. We will love you if you are flexible, adaptable and affable to work with our awesome SOL team.
As a friendly and loving doctor in our centre, you will be:
- Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
- Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality;
- Commissioning healthcare by liaising with medical professionals in the community, hospital etc.
- Promoting health education in conjunction with other health professionals;
- Working with other (doctors / naturopath / acupuncturists / physiotherapists as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties)
- Keeping up to date with medical developments, treatments and medications, including alternative and complementary medicine;
- Assist with planning to evaluate performance levels, quality of service, productivity and future needs.
- Ensure proper functioning of day to day operations of the centre in coordination with the management team, to provide consistent quality of care to customer and client of the centre.
This job might be for you if you possess the following criteria:
- A MBBS Doctor
- Open to other alternative treatments.
- Willing to explore new natural treatments.
It will be awesome if you:
- Possess positivity & enthusiasm.
- Have experience in Integrative Medicine, Functional Medicine and Complementary Medicine.
- Are passionate, loving and caring.
- Able to handle criticism.
- Have exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills.
- Good at public speaking
The perks you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary package.
- A team of supportive and awesome people to work with.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- An open mind for new ideas. We value creativity, hard work, initiative and radical ideas.
Think you might be a good fit? Then flaunt your impressive resume already!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.