Adecco Staffing & Outsourcing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Internship - Management Consulting position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
(Under the guidance of Engagement Leads)
- Assisting with business development (e.g. opportunities identification and scoping) and proposal writing for untapped client segments
- Conducting primary and secondary research, and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify client issues and develop findings and client recommendations
- Conducting primary and secondary research, and performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to develop findings and recommendations
- Support project delivery e.g. creating reports, presentations and other client deliverables, and leading client meetings and workshops
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Tertiary degree in relevant areas e.g. healthcare, sciences, finance, economics, business management or analytics
- Students with a deep interest or prior experience in working with health organisations, governments and life science companies
- Experience working with data sets, finding insights in unstructured data will be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Great interpersonal skills including ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Strong problem solving, analytical & project management skills
- Good level of adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Proficiency in PC applications, Excel and PowerPoint
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.