BABY ATELIER CHILDCARE CENTRE SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Junior Nurse (High Basic Income) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our expanding team!
If you are young, energetic, dedicated and love being around children, WE WANT YOU!
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Nursing or equivalent, and registered with the Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Melayu
- Experienced candidates required, but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Desa, Jalan Klang Lama or Bukit Jalil
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- To ensure a high standard of care and stimulation for the children in her group.
- To ensure that the basic physical needs of the children are met.
- To plan, prepare and carry out a programme of activities for the holistic development of each child under her care.
- To keep records of the health, progress and accidents/injuries sustained by the child
At Baby Atelier, we believe that learning should be fun!
We are passionate about keeping the joy of childhood alive, to inspire a love for life-long learning. We believe that a good foundation in education and instilling the right moral values are key to ensuring that your child develops to become a confident, capable and highly responsible individual. Strategically located a stone’s throw away from Midvalley City, Baby Atelier is nestled within the affluent community of Taman Desa. We strive to provide a safe and nurturing environment for your child while you focus on your professional work.
Baby Atelier boasts of a variety of specially planned curriculum and enrichment programs for children aged from 4 weeks to 6 years.
Our uncompromising commitment towards excellence in quality and service is at the heart of everything we do, from our team of trained educators (which includes medically certified care givers) to the stimulating learning environment and the nutritious and wholesome diet we serve to your little ones!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.