Pharmaniaga Marketing Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Key Account Specialist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To direct all energy, efforts and time to achieve the sales targets set to the assigned customers within the sales areas/territories/states and/or customers assigned.
- Identify and prioritize sales opportunities within existing and potential customers.
- He/she is to identify, analyze and deduce the buying regime, buying trends and/or patterns, customer’s each and every single department key opinion leader’s and key decision maker’s names.
- Develop account specific offers and business plans for key accounts with both short- and long-term sales and profitability.
- Customer facing responsibility for commercial conversations with healthcare professionals.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop customized programs and materials.
- Develops long term relationships with key decision makers at key accounts and top KOLs nationwide.
- Engage all major pediatric/anti-infectives/vaccine societies/NGO/bodies by executing secretariat roles for awareness campaigns.
- Active participation in relevant congresses, symposia and other relevant events.
- To perform the extended role of market intelligence duties such as continuously furnishing the Product Executive/Sales Manager and/or the HOD with pertinent and relevant market information such as the total budget allocated for each and every single customer, the demand for each and every single product and/or product(s) manufactured by competitors.
- University Graduate in Medical /Life science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of commercial experience in vaccine/biologic products and understanding of the vaccine market.
- Knowledge of key customers and contacts.Well experienced in organizing and delivering product presentation to healthcare professionals.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Customer focus, result-driven, innovative thinking.
- Capabilities of managing different fields
- Must be able to work as a team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.