Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Legal Advisor (based in Malaysia / Indonesia) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Serve as primary legal contact for manufacturing sites in Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore).
- Act as a strategic partner to business leaders on issues arising within the Subject Matter Areas (include without limitation sourcing and supply agreements, quality and pharmacovigilance matters, regulatory matters, internal contracting processes, real estate and construction matters, IT agreements, general commercial contracts, and managing any supplier disputes).
- Provide legal support/advice in the Subject Matter Areas with minimal supervision and minimal use of outside counsel.
- Anticipate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws relevant to the Subject Matter Areas.
- Train and advise management on new legal trends and legislation in the Subject Matter Areas.
- Instruct and supervise external law firms when necessary.
- Ensure training provided to management and associates in legal areas with the greatest local risks.
- Act as business partner, with special emphasis on issues relating to the ownership, control, and protection of inventions, intellectual property, and confidential business information.
- Engage and coordinate cross-functional internal support as needed.
- Counsel senior-level executives and business teams.
- Champion a culture of transparency and integrity within the organization.
- Enable and drive ethical business conduct through the effective implementation of the Integrity & Compliance program at the local level.
- Coordinate with global legal advisor to ensure consistent, efficient, and coordinated advice throughout the global sites.
Who we are looking for :
- >7-10 years experience required: ideally gained within healthcare/ pharmaceutical environment, or alternatively, with a law firm representing healthcare & technology clients.
- Proven ability to proactively provide insightful and timely legal guidance to stakeholders.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia will be an added advantage.
- Drive for results
- Ethics and values
- Conflict Management
- Managerial Courage
- Decision quality
- Organizational Agility
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.