BookDoc is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Locum Doctor/ General Practitioner position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· Leading a medical team for on-site Covid-19 Vaccination procedures.
· Provide on-site treatment and counselling to patients where necessary
· Keep up-to-date with current medication, technology, medical developments and treatment
· Teaching and supervising staff nurse and assistant
· Collect history record and maintain sensitive patient information
· Possess a minimum of Degree in Medicine or equivalent.
· Registered with the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
· Qualified as Fully Registered Doctor in Malaysia
· At least 2-3 year of working experience in medical healthcare field
· Has own transportation
· Candidate must be proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English preferably able to communicate in Mandarin with some Mandarin speaking patients
· Required skills: patient, caring, active listener, multi-tasking, time management, organization, leadership, clinic management skill etc
Our company is a healthcare technology company which aim to make the healthcare ecosystem more efficient. Our company is backed by a diverse group of professionals from e-commerce entreprenuer, healthcare professionals, regulators, seasoned bankers and ICT professional. The company has grown its geographical footprint from Malaysia to Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, and Thailand. We are in 5 countries and 17 cities.
The company is backed by a diverse group of investors from entrepreneurs to seasoned healthcare and insurance professionals, bankers, regulators as well as ICT professionals. It is available online at www.bookdoc.com, App Store, and Google Play Store.
BookDoc is a multi-award winning company that has won awards from CNBC as one of the World's Top 100 Startup Companies; ASEAN Summit (Business Awards 2019) as the most innovative startup in the region and also by Frost & Sullivan (2015-2019) as one of the most innovative healthcare technology startups in the region.
BookDoc on the net
BookDoc - CNBC's Top 100 Upstarts Globally: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/12/100-of-the-worlds-most-promising-start-ups-to-watch-in-2019.html
BookDoc on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/custom/2019/10/18/malaysia-moving-ahead/#bookdoc-gearing-up-for-digital-healthcare
BookDoc - ASEAN Summit (Business Awards) 2019: https://sites.bookdoc.com/2019/11/08/bookdoc-won-the-asean-business-award-2019-for-startup-category/
If you are looking for a fast moving dynamic company with the aim of making positive impact in people's life, please apply now!!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur.