Watson's Personal Care Stores Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Locum Pharmacist (Selangor & Kuala Lumpur) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensures the sales of scheduled drugs by applying and holding the Poison License (license A) for this purpose.
- Provides patient counseling and drug information services to customers on medicines and health problems.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducts blood glucose, blood pressure, blood pressure test as and when required.
- Provides good customer service.
- Ensures that dispensary products display are properly merchandised and the price tag displayed are showing correct price.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Selangor or Kuala Lumpur or Putrajaya Areas.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Part-Time position(s) available.
With total revenue over HKD157 billion in fiscal year 2014 and over 110,000 employees, the Group is also a member of the world-renowned multinational conglomerate CK Hutchison Holdings (CKHH), which has five core businesses - ports and related services, retail, infrastructure, energy and telecommunications in over 50 countries.
About Watsons Malaysia
Watsons is the flagship health and beauty brand of A.S. Watson Group.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific “Asia’s Top 1,000 Brands” survey 2015 of over 6,000 respondents.
- “Asia’s Top 1000 Brands” survey – Campaign Asia-Pacific in conjunction with TNS (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011) and Nielsen (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Ampang, Cheras, Klang/Port Klang, Petaling Jaya, Puchong, Shah Alam/Subang, Subang Jaya, Putrajaya.