CARDIAC VASCULAR SENTRAL (KUALA LUMPUR) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Management Associate position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The CVSKL Management Associate Program (MAP) is a 2-year program designed to give emerging talents a platform to learn & understand the key pillars of CVSKL hospital & corporate functions and help build & enrich the management potential in them.
The program at a glance
- Holistic & Explorative: Candidates are given the amazing opportunity to be attached & discover multiple business functions during Phase 1.
- Blended Learning: Adaptation of the job rotation model in our MAP to allow the candidates to paint their own canvas in terms of hospital & corporate functions.
- Excellent Coaching & Mentoring: Candidates are attached to multiple mentors throughout Phase 1 & weekly reflection session with the CEO outside of working hours to ensure a great learning environment.
- Intensive, Extensive & Rewarding: A program tailored to develop candidate's management capabilities in the hospital environment through a great deal of various business functions alongside with great mentors by your side.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Our MAP is divided into 2 phases.
In Phase 1 (10 Weeks)
- Hands-on experience through ground knowledge & learning with exciting job rotation every 2- weeks between multiple hospital & corporate functions such as patient services, admissions & customer service, nursing and many more who all work hand in hand to ensure a smooth sailing hospital.
- Direct coaching & mentoring sessions from our CEOs & Director of Departments through job shadowing & after-hours reflection session with our CEO every week to give opportunity to understand and ease into the job role better.
- Networking & engaging with all our Senior Management team who come from all walks of life & experience to promote self-learning & development among the candidates.
- To ensure an exhilarating program, a group project is assigned to the candidates which would be presented as their final appraisal on week 10.
- Candidates who excel in Phase 1 would be offered to join Phase 2 as our Management Associate.
- Candidates who do not make it to Phase 2, will be offered available vacancies in CVSKL through mutual agreement.
In Phase 2 (2 Years)
- Candidates would enroll in the program as Management Associates of CVSKL and would be bonded to departments they are known to thrive in for a duration of 2-years.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fresh graduates or less than 2 years working experience after school
- Bachelor's degree holders from any discipline are welcomed to apply
- Desire to learn & understand what goes into managing a hospital.
- Candidates are interviewed & shortlisted by our CEO
- Candidates are assessed by their performance in Phase 1
- Completion of final appraisal with flying colors.
- Final individual interview session with the C’s & senior management team.
To apply, please send your updated resume stating your last drawn / expected salary and/or availability via "Apply Now" button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
Cardiac Vascular Sentral (Kuala Lumpur) Sdn. Bhd. (CVSKL) is the region’s first and only private Cardiac and Vascular Centre of Excellence. CVSKL is housed with Malaysia’s most experienced and acclaimed heart and vascular specialists, who pioneered various heart procedures. Under the visionary leadership of CVSKL’s Chairman, Tan Sri Yahya (former founder of National Heart Institute (IJN) in 1992); this team of enthusiastic specialists and clinical staff have a mission to give the best treatment for the heart “with a heart”.
Whilst being a specialist cardiovascular and thoracic centre, CVSKL also offers services that cater to the general well-being of patients through its diabetes centre and health screening centre, Healthscan. CVSKL has 3 Operating Theatres (1 Hybrid) and 60 beds including 14 bedded ICU/CCU/CICU/HDU.
CVSKL is strategically located next to KL Sentral, the integrated transportation hub of the capital of Malaysia and the transfer point for major rail transit systems including the KLIA Ekspress.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.