Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MANAGER, HEALTH SCREENING CENTRE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Accountable for the business performance of the Health Screening Centre and lead the centre to achieve its business objectives while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing team to develop and implement relevant health packages and programs that promote wellness and care through education, screening and diagnosis.
- Responsible for the efficient coordination and facilitation of local and international health screening patient’s management.
- Oversees the Health Screening Centre administrative and operational activities and ensures its smooth operation, balancing quality and finance objectives.
- Accountable for the business performance of the Health Screening Centre. Apply and maintain good control over the financial processes, charging and revenue protocols, ensuring accuracy and effective compilation of all patient related charges.
- Coordinate and guide the development of medical and health packages and services that the market requires within ethical practices to improve employee health, wellness and fitness.
- Conduct periodic review on the packages offering and conduct market survey to ensure competitiveness.
- Effective management of the roster to maximize productivity.
- Ensure all analysis and utilization reports are kept up to date and easily retrievable for audit purpose
- Lead the department to a high level of morale and performance outcome among and between staff, HSC medical officers and our customers (patient & corporate clients) by promoting and encouraging excellent communication channels between them
- Ensures prompt and comprehensiveness in the handling of all enquiries and patient management
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Business Studies or Hospitality Management along with significant experience would also be acceptable.
- 5 years post-qualification experience in a service-oriented industry with at least 3 years of supervisory experience is required
- Familiar with medical terminologies is an advantage
- Good negotiation skills and experience in sales and marketing is preferable
- Able to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Strong business operations knowledge is essential
- Able to drive change by implementing new programs for Health Screening Centre
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.