Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager, Nursing (Occupational Health) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan and manage Health, Wellness Centre and Industrial Nurses effectively in line with the Hospital goals and objective in delivering excellent customer service in a healthy and safe environment.
- Provide support to the Head of Occupational Health/Occupational Health Physician in providing occupational health services to clients
- Managing a balance of staff competency and skill level mixed in order to deliver efficient primary care to customer
- Ascertain and coordinate a good teamwork flow with staff/ subordinates/ SunMed Insurer/ Human Capital other concerned departments for a better, smooth and improve care deliverance coordination to customer
- Assist in coordination, analysis and input of data/ topic presentation for projects or health events with Business Development or concerned personnel for health awareness/ prevention or education programs
- Motivating and coaching subordinates to attain high skills level to meet daily requirements
- Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Nursing
- Trained Occupational Health Nurse.
- 5 years of working experience in Occupational Health Field.
- Preferably training attendance in Basic CPR and Customer Service courses.
- Valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Registered With Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Good customer service skills.
- Computer literate.
- Potential Career progression as we are expanding (Building 5 more hospitals in different cities in Malaysia)
- We are accessible via BRT-SunMed station & located near various amenities/shopping mall/eateries & etc.
- Competitive Employee Benefits (i.e. Contractual Bonus/Subsidized Parking/Tertiary Education Fees Discounts & etc.)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.