IDS Medical Systems (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager - Sales (Physio & Rehab) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Exposure in Physiotherapy and Rehab.
- Responsible for overall supervision, coordination and management of the department activities.
- Drive performance and achievement in the Physiotherapy and Rehab sales team.
- Manages solutions for customers in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition and profitability.
- Monitor the performance of the distributor and to assist in troubleshooting should any problem arise.
- Product demonstrations and conduct site relationship building.
- Manages with internal and external resources to maximise revenue impact.
- Monitor and manage samples and demo units’ order and utilisation.
- Reviews and presents forecasting, alignment of responsibility, strategising account coverage and contact plans to maximise efficiencies in achieving business objectives.
- Review and anticipate future market trends and needs.
- Committed to travel as necessary for this position.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Biomedical or equivalents.
- At least 8-12 years working experience in Healthcare Industry.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Work based at Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park.
- Possess own transport.
- Able to travel outstation or oversea when required.
- Shows a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English.
- Strong computer skills, ability to prioritise, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Keen interest for personal growth, good interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to different environments.
- Maintain strong customer relationships.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented.
- Excels in fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Good project management skills.
- Able to work on weekend or public holidays when required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.