Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MATRON position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for organization, administration and supervision of Nursing Services in the Hospital;
- Set standards goals for Nursing Management to achieve a high standard of patient care;
- Plan, organize, supervise and monitor the management of nursing practice for the achievement of safe and positive patient outcome;
- Manage and coordinate manpower, equipment and supplies for nursing services and verify or pass payment for purchases or repair related to nursing services;
- Review and update existing Nursing Standards, Policies and Procedures according to the requirement;
- Coordinate and participate in the planning and training of Ophthalmic Medical Personnel and on-going education of nurses;
- Collaborate and coordinate in all relevant programs of the Ophthalmic Medical Team and other supportive units, to achieve the objective of the Hospital;
- Implement relevant Nursing Educational programs/courses for enhancement of knowledge and career development for all nurses;
- Responsible for General Orientation of New Nurses;
- Participate in the development and innovation of the Hospital;
- Budget, evaluate and recommend purchase of medical and surgical equipment in collaboration with Nursing Managers;
- Hold regular Nursing Services Education Committee Meeting with Nursing Managers;
- Responsible for effective management of nursing service to achieve the nursing’s objectives, leading nursing improvement activities, innovation and ensuring availability of facilities and competent manpower;
- Responsible for final decision making on any nursing related issues guided by the Hospital Policies and Procedures;
- Promotes and ensures high standard of care is delivered in a safe, effective, efficient, and caring manner; and organizes, directs and coordinates with the other services in the facility;
- Works closely with the nursing team, consultants/doctors, collaborate with other services/personnel in overseeing patient care is being delivered for optimal patient satisfaction; and
- Coordinates and communicates with other Head of Departments towards achieving optimal patient experience and objective of the organization.
- Ensure that all clinical staffs are practicing with their valid APC.
- Provide direct patient care, not limited to the nursing process, specific policies, procedures, standards and protocols; but inclusive of the organization policies and procedures;
- Demonstrate knowledge and clinical assessment skills appropriate to area;
- Takes direct and appropriate action in URGENT and EMERGENCY situations;
- Documents all assessment, interventions and other pertinent information patient’s health care record in timely and ongoing manner;
- Promotes continuity of patient care through oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates effective communication and collaboration skills when interacting with patients/families, other health care team members and staff from other departments; and
- Complies with hospital infection control and safety protocols.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing, Others or equivalent;
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field (eye experience) is required for this position;
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent;
- 5 years of Management Experience (as unit Manager/Nurse Instructor);
- Preferably with Ophthalmic Post Basic Specialization; and
- Valid Annual Practising Certificate (APC).
A healthcare provider highly reputed epicenter for eye care in Malaysia. Over the years, the Hospital has grown to be an international community hospital with state-of-the-art technology for comprehensive treatment in eye care. Its services include specialist and non-specialist eye care, training, research and non-specialty clinics. It has an eye bank affiliated with the international Federation of Eye Banks (IFEB). It is now, time honored, as an eye hospital of good repute, nationally and internationally. The Hospital is therefore, a source of pride to the nation. It is a thorough, eye care facility that dispenses a diagnostic, preventive and rehabilitative facility that has won international acclaim. Today, it has the distinction of being recognized as an unrivaled provider of superior eye care and the added advantage of the community service initiative had enhanced its social and community interactions. Consequently, the hospital has reached many rural areas with comprehensive and state-of-the-art equipment. These initiatives have endeared it in the annals of medical attainment in Malaysia and earned it international recognition.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.