International Specialist Eye Centre ISEC is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MATRON position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
1. Participates in development of Departmental Budget.
2. Executes nursing manpower deployment and staffing through recruitment, transfer, promotion and upgrading Staff : - Operation Theatre - Daycare - Lasik/Aesthetic - Clinic & Treatment - Imaging - Counselling
3. Develop and establish clinical Standard Operating Procedures and Policies (SOP).
4. Implement clinical and nursing SOP and ensure compliance by all the nursing personnel.
5. Co-Identify and facilitate training and educational needs of the nursing personnel through continuous nursing education and conferences.
6. Perform annual appraisal and periodic competency appraisal of nursing staff.
7. Prepare periodic reports and submit to direct superiors.
8. Report on all incidents/accidents of patient and staff to direct superiors.
9. Nursing updates in HOD and Management meeting.
10. Managing all infection control matters and issues.
11. To lead the clinical and nursing team in preparing for accreditation.
12. To advise on clinical and nursing matters.
13. Ensure smooth running & efficient daily clinical flow.
14. To carry out any other duties as directed by the Management.
1. Participate in group expansion on manpower, advising on clinical and nursing matters for new and existing branches.
2. Standardise the clinical Standard Operating Procedures and Policies (SOP) for all branches.
3. Assisting in clinical/nursing matters in other branches when instructed and required by management.
4. Assist in compiling monthly clinical census from all branches submit to group finance for reporting purposes.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.