International SOS (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Advisor (Contract/ Locum) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Accept medical responsibility for all Assistance centre calls and activities.
- Assess all medically related calls received by International SOS Assistance Centres in Asia countries.
- Provide prompt professional medical advice/recommendations to all International SOS members and clients and non-International SOS clients who call the assistance centre.
- Organize and supervise appropriate professional medical assistance for International SOS clients. This includes obtaining medical reports, organizing referrals, monitoring the patient’s conditions, recommending appropriate means of medevac, and monitoring the progress of a medical transport.
- Recommend the appropriate method of transportation, necessary medical escort skills, medical equipment and medical support necessary for air/ground medical evacuation/repatriation.
- Visit International SOS patients / clients in hospitals when required.
- Minimal 5 years in Medical / Healthcare field and emergency experience in hospital settings - added advantage
- Bachelor Degree in Medical Science and it's equivalent
- Certified member of Medical Board of Malaysia
- Valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Occupational Health Doctor Certification/Diploma/Degree with valid Registration with Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Malaysia – added advantage
- Valid Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills
- Customer-centered and passionate about delivering high standards of customer and medical care to clients
- Willing to travel if necessary or base at client's site.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.