Integrated Health Plans (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Advisor (Registered Doctor) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Medical cost management and analysis
- Medical case reviews for medical appropriateness for inpatient guarantee letter and outpatient claims
- Meeting with hospital management/physicians for case discussion & negotiation of charges
- Implementation of medical and wellness program
- Set up and maintenance of inhouse clinic
- Maintain, review and update drug formulary and IOT price for surgical procedures and medical investigations
- Medical advisory for clients
- Provide academic support & training to staff on basic medical knowledge, clinical guidelines and SOPs
- Research support for business development and account management, including data analysis, regulatory guidance, survey and proposal development
- Act as the medical expert in dealings with vendors and non-medical facilities
- M.B.B.S. or M.D. from accredited medical school
- APC registered under Malaysia Medical Council
- At-least 5 years’ experience in clinical medicine
- Ability to travel frequently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated, able to work independently and effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
Our company is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific region and would like to invite talented and qualified candidates to join us.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.