Beacon Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Affairs, Assistant Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Act as a liaison between Consultants and the Hospital on all professional matters
- To be responsible of all the development of the clinical SOPs of the specialty consultants.
- Develop, implement and monitor medical management policies, procedures and protocols
- To spearhead peer reviews and to investigate complaints and (potential) Medico-legal cases
- Address all patients related issues/complaints pertaining to the consultant
- To oversee clinical audits related to the consultants
- Coordinates compilation of the capital and operational budgets that will be business case for future expansion.
- Monitor the key performance indicators of the unit and initiate corrective action whenever necessary
- Provide medical expertise with respect to planning and establishing goals and policies to improve medical management
- Ensure compliance with clinical goals through monitoring care management performance and management revenue goal.
- Responsible for recommending changes and enhancements to clinical services
- Analyze utilization data and various forms of health care data available within and external to the corporation to evaluate the effectiveness of clinical initiatives and care and case management processes
- Become familiar with the principles of continuous quality improvement and apply them in clinical and management functioning that is justified feasible in the consultants practice
- Monitor clinical resource allocation, utilization and referral patterns, patients satisfaction and clinical outcomes across the practitioner and provider network
- Assist in various corporate initiative to expand the network, retain practitioners.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.