JAC Recruitment Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for MEDICAL AFFAIRS MANAGER (REF: HJ) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide clinical knowledge gained from trials to health care professionals and stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with key thought leaders and stakeholders.
- Create scientific and medical communication messages, while managing brand related medical information.
- Provide oversight for promotional activities, and create, review, and approve medical marketing materials.
- Keep up to date on the changes and developments regarding regulatory affairs.
- Develop and present medical trainings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Biology, Medicine, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong organizational skills with good understanding of commercial, corporate and operational business.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work independently and good team player.
We established since April 1994 in Malaysia and has been providing accurate and high quality recruitment service to our clients. We introduce highly skilled, experienced and professional personnel, spanning through a wide range of expertise; Executive Placement, Staff Placement, Native Japanese, Japanese Speaking, and Multilingual Talent
- Our consultants are well trained professional and has in-depth industry specific knowledge
- We are committed to provide borderless operation with the same high standard of service everywhere
- We Place the right talents, to the right positions, at the right companies with joy!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.