Benchmark Health Management & Solution Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Assistant Cum Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan and carry out medical assistant / nursing duties eg setting branula / blood taking.
- Organize and manage clinic day-to-day works.
- Must be equip with basic resuscitate skill eg CPR.
- To dispense medication as per Doctors' prescription.
- Assist Doctors during medical procedures.
- Ensure patient safety and execute appropriate action to ensure safe environment.
- To perform other tasks as and when requested.
- A well rounded team player in the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Medical Assistant / Nursing or equivalent and prefer candidate with working experience in a position of similar capacity and responsibility.
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess a valid APC (For Medical Assistant / Staff Nurse)
- Candidates must willing to work in shift / able to travel.
- Fluency in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin would be an added advantage
Benchmark was established in 2017 by a of passionate doctors who were dedicated in providing professional and affordable healthcare to public.
Currently, our comprises of 20 professionals ranging from Medical Specialist, Dental Specialist, Medical Officer, and Dental Officer to Pharmacist. Our provides comprehensive primary care to our clients, general public and corporate bodies in .
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuching, Bintulu.