Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Medical Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Involves in the medical consultation and treatment in the sickbay
- Responsible for the following medical service to all employees whom needed during absence of in-plan doctor
- Actively monitors and reportable disease seen during medical consultation
- To provide and conduct the medical treatment to the employees during absence of in-plant doctor
- Day to day operating of in-plant healthcare
- Assist patient to hospital during emergency.
- To assess patient health problems and needs, develop & implement nursing care for minor ailments and dressing for minor injuries
- Provide direct care, including emergency treatment or occupational injuries and illness
- Issue company medical chit
- To make necessary arrangement for referral cases to hospital
- Administer first aid medical emergency or work related injuries
- Ensure first aid boxes have fillfilled standard requirement
- Distribute medical equipment of first aid boxes as per request by department
- Administer medication or injection
- Managing medical record and creating emergency workplace preparedness plans
- Administer pre-employment medical sceening
- To keep sickbay well equipped, clean and organized
- List the stock for order and monitor in-hand stock updates
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Tamil
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sepang.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
As the World's No.1 Nitrile Glove manufacturer, Hartalega is currently in the process of recruiting a diverse pool of talented people, across various specialisations and backgrounds. You will enjoy exceptional benefits and incentives, as well as a well-defined path for career success. Hartalega is made up of a tight-knit, passionate and highly-skilled set of individuals. From our top executives, to our line technicians; we are all proud to be part of an elite group responsible for revolutionising the glove-making industry.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.